How they learn to climb on a table.
That the a light is supposed to be switched on and off.
A sandal in my feet means I am stepping step out.
Right hand for amu and left for aru waves goodbye on its own.
Hide and seek means hiding behind a sofa.
Biscuit means chewing. Water means sipping.
And eyes shut means sleeping.
Feet mean to walk.
A smile. A peck and a 'godhi' means that we love them.
I wonder...
:)
Hugs
That the a light is supposed to be switched on and off.
A sandal in my feet means I am stepping step out.
Right hand for amu and left for aru waves goodbye on its own.
Hide and seek means hiding behind a sofa.
Biscuit means chewing. Water means sipping.
And eyes shut means sleeping.
Feet mean to walk.
A smile. A peck and a 'godhi' means that we love them.
I wonder...
:)
Hugs
No comments:
Post a Comment