Monday, August 29, 2011

A Feeling of Compassion




















Week after week, days pass like years. One morning I come back thinking the same thing…Wow! 
I have done it. I am a  mother of two wonderful kids. I wish I could say aloud ‘I hate waking up in the morning to their screaming’ but now I want to accept that this is exactly the way I want it to be.  Eyes open at 5:30. I love to see amu and aru smiling and waiting to be in my arms. There is a lot beyond what I see, they look at me in awe. Knowing that I am their mum. They make me crazy at time (almost all times to be precise.) I want to lock my self in a room but the next moment I love being around them.They have made me patient. They have thought me the art of expressing yourself with a smile. 
ABCD for me is ‘A, Pee’ for Aaradhya. And who is Ma ? A picture frame. An I phone. A peck on the cheek and a big ‘no’. Anything they do which is unacceptable I say  ‘No’ and they obey nodding only to the same thing again.Thankyou Amu &Aru  for adding so much of compassion in my life. 
Hugs 

No comments: