Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time flies!

If I remember correctly, Amu and Aru were born yesterday. And today they are already over one year old. I must admit that I wanted them to grow fast. Because they arrived a bit underweight. Because I was worried for them. Because I wanted to hold them in my arms without worrying about whether I was holding them properly or not. Somewhere between worrying about them and enjoying every first of theirs... time just flew. It was only yesterday that Amu was so weak that she would only clear her throat gently to indicate that she was hungry or needed a change of diaper. And today she screams to make sure her demands are met, that too on her terms and conditions. Aru was just the opposite. He used to scream so loud that I am sure my neighbours must have questioned the way we were treating him. Today he is forever smiling, content with whatever he has. The journey has been nothing short of magic. I will be back soon with more :-)
Nitesh

No comments: